Our Golden Gate tours offer three routes to choose from for an unforgettable San Francisco bike tour experience. Check out Victorian homes, Botanical Gardens, and more.
- City Bike Great for getting around the city
- Electric bike What hills!? Must be at least 5'2" tall
- Tandem Bike Share the ride!
- Kid's stuff Bikes/Tag-a-longs/Trailers/Baby-Seats
Book Your San Francisco Bike Rental
In participating locations, we’ve designed custom, friendly routes for one hour or an all day ride. We always include a map to follow along!
- Fort Mason Center @ 2 Marina Boulevard – (Open ONLY Friday, Saturday and Sunday)
- Golden Gate Park @ Behind the Music Concourse – (Open Everyday)
- Golden Gate Park @ Corner of Stanyan and Haight Street – (TEMPORARILY CLOSED)
Parkwide Bike Rentals and Tours is the official San Francisco vendor for surrey bike rental concessions in the City parks. Enjoy a beautiful ride in and around the many parks in the greater downtown San Francisco area including Golden Gate Park, the Presidio, Ocean Beach, Gashouse Cove, Chrissy Field, Alamo Square, Haight Ashbury the Embarcadero, Market Street, and Fisherman’s Wharf, just to name a few.
Bike comes with rear rack, front camera bags, locks, water holder, helmets & maps.
You start at the location and return there, unless you wish to leave bikes in Sausalito, as the tour ends there. We have a bike drop there and require a fee for us to re-allot the bikes back to SF. In this case, you must call from Sausalito to be guided to the bike drop location and we will help you lock up and take payment over the phone.
Helmet, lock, front handlebar bag, map & map holder.