Our Golden Gate tours offer three routes to choose from for an unforgettable San Francisco bike tour experience. Check out Victorian homes, Botanical Gardens, and more.
- City Bike Great for getting around the city
- $32 $28.80
- Electric bike What hills!? Must be at least 5'2" tall
- $65 $58.50
- Tandem Bike Share the ride!
- $60 $54
- Kid's stuff Bikes/Tag-a-longs/Trailers/Baby-Seats
- $25 $22.50
Book Your San Francisco Bike Rental
Due to the recent stay at home order, we have again rolled back our days of operations below. Our sister company Bay City Bike @ 2661 Taylor (Fisherman’s Wharf) is open 7 days a week; please call (415)215-9977 for details.
In participating locations, we’ve designed custom, friendly routes for one hour or an all day ride. We always include a map to follow along!
- Fort Mason Center (@ 2 Marina Boulevard – Saturday and Sunday ONLY)
- Golden Gate Park (@ Behind the Music Concourse – Friday, Saturday and Sunday ONLY)
- Golden Gate Park (@ Corner of Stanyan and Haight Street – Temporarily closed)
Parkwide Bike Rentals and Tours is the official San Francisco vendor for surrey bike rental concessions in the City parks. Enjoy a beautiful ride in and around the many parks in the greater downtown San Francisco area including Golden Gate Park, the Presidio, Ocean Beach, Gashouse Cove, Chrissy Field, Alamo Square, Haight Ashbury the Embarcadero, Market Street, and Fisherman’s Wharf, just to name a few.
Bike comes with rear rack, front camera bags, locks, water holder, helmets & maps.