Small Group Private Bike Tour
Ever since Covid-19 underscored the value of small groups, we created small batch private tours, bookable for JUST your close group to enjoy.
These private tour versions replicate our daily guided (public) tour options.
- $95 per person for Golden Gate Bridge to Sausalito tour, California Sunset tour, or Golden Gate Park tour
- $125 each for Streets of San Francisco tour (includes electric bike)
electric bike upgrades are always available
Enjoy a personalized adventure and explore the city safely, with one of our professional local guides.
Tour includes comfort hybrid bicycle and helmet, customized start times between 9 am and 6 pm, PLUS a post-tour, bonus day bike rental
Please call 415-346-2453 for start times outside of 9 am and 6 pm.
We can deliver or stage bikes to you! Ask us about offsite delivery or staging.
Duration & Information
Same length of time and mileage as the matching Guided Tour – please see the daily guided tour pages for exact numbers.
Beginner/Moderate – All Ages
8:30 am to 6 pm (we do block off 9:30 am to 10:30 am)
Frequently Asked Questions
- Where does the tour go?
- They are the same as the 4 public daily guided tours we offer (Golden Gate Bridge to Sausalito tour, California Sunset tour, Golden Gate Park tour and Streets of San Francisco tour).
- Are the bike and helmets included with the tour?
- Yes, bikes, helmets, locks, and a water bottle are included.
- What age group would this be suitable for?
- Same age group as the daily guided tour.
- How many people can go on this tour?
- Up to 10 with a little wiggle room for more.
- Are electric bikes necessary or included?
- Available as an upgrade. Electric bikes are already included on the Streets of San Francisco tour.
- Do we take the ferry?
- Ferry available in Sausalito for the Golden Gate Bridge to Sausalito tour for an extra cost; riders can also leave bikes in Sausalito, post-tour, for a fee (we will help on day-of, just call from Sausalito!)