This Golden Gate Bridge tour is suitable for beginners and perfect for all ages! Follow the guide along the waterfront all the way to Sausalito, past many scenic spots.
- 2 Person Surrey 1 Hour
- 4 Person Surrey 1 Hour
Book Your San Francisco Surrey Bike Rental
Delight the whole family and ride where the road takes you. With everyone pedaling, all that’s left to do is see the sights!
In participating locations, we’ve designed custom, surrey-friendly routes for one- to two-hour rides. We always include a map to follow along! These three locations feature surreys:
- Fort Mason Center @ 2 Marina Boulevard – (Open ONLY Friday, Saturday and Sunday)
- Golden Gate Park @ Behind the Music Concourse – (Open Everyday)
- Golden Gate Park @ Corner of Stanyan and Haight Street – (TEMPORARILY CLOSED)
Parkwide Bike Rentals and Tours is the official San Francisco vendor for surrey bike rental concessions in the City parks. Enjoy a beautiful ride in and around the many parks in the greater downtown San Francisco area including Golden Gate Park, the Presidio, Ocean Beach, Gashouse Cove, Chrissy Field, Alamo Square, Haight Ashbury the Embarcadero, Market Street, and Fisherman’s Wharf, just to name a few.
Things to See in Golden Gate Park:
- California Academy of Sciences
- De Young Museum
- Conservatory of Flowers
- Japanese Tea Garden
- San Francisco Botanical Garden
- Children’s Playground and Carousel
- Sharon Art Studio
- Lawn Bowling
- Beach Chalet
- Dutch Windmill & Queen Wilhelmina Tulip Garden
- Bison Paddock
- Lindy in the Park
- Tennis Complex
- Stow Lake
- National AIDS Memorial Grove
Things to See in Marina Green:
- Enjoy a leisurely surrey stroll along the flat National Park Bike Path! See all the San Francisco Waterfront has to offer and enjoy exquisite views of the Golden Gate Bridge.
- Historic Fort Mason Center
- Crissy Field
- San Francisco Waterfront
- Yacht Club
- Warming Hut Cafe
- Fort Point Military Museum
At the location you started from!
Helmet, lock, front handlebar bag, map & map holder.
Surreys rent for one hour at a time.