Enjoy the views from a bicycle! Take in the fresh air, explore parks, beaches and waterfronts, while you revel in the benefits of the great outdoors.
Surrey Rentals in San Francisco
- 2 Person Surrey 1 Hour
- 4 Person Surrey 1 Hour
Book Your San Francisco Surrey Bike Rental
We feature two Surrey routes. They run on an hour loop either through Golden Gate Park or along the Waterfront in the Marina.
In Golden Gate Park: Enjoy this hour loop that takes you through all the beauty of Golden Gate Park. You will pass the California Academy of Sciences, Conservatory of Flowers, Shakespeare Garden, Stow Lake and more!
In the Marina: This leisurely stroll takes you along the North Waterfront in the Marina district. You will enjoy breathtaking views of the Golden Gate Bridge along Crissy Field. Pack a picnic and enjoy lunch as you look out along the waterfront.
Delight the whole family and ride where the road takes you. With everyone pedaling, all that’s left to do is see the sights!
In participating locations, we’ve designed custom, surrey-friendly routes for one- to two-hour rides. We always include a map to follow along! These three locations feature surreys:
- Fort Mason Center @ 2 Marina Boulevard – (Open Friday, Saturday and Sunday)
- Golden Gate Park @ Behind the Music Concourse – (Open Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday)
- Golden Gate Park @ Eastern entrance – corner of Stanyan and Haight Street – (Open Friday, Saturday and Sunday)
Parkwide Bike Rentals and Tours is the official San Francisco vendor for surrey bike rental concessions in the City parks. Enjoy a beautiful ride in and around the many parks in the greater San Francisco area including Golden Gate Park, the Presidio, Ocean Beach, Gashouse Cove, Chrissy Field, Alamo Square, Haight Ashbury the Embarcadero, Market Street, and Fisherman’s Wharf, just to name a few.
Things to See in Golden Gate Park:
- California Academy of Sciences
- De Young Museum
- Conservatory of Flowers
- Japanese Tea Garden
- San Francisco Botanical Garden
- Children’s Playground and Carousel
- Sharon Art Studio
- Lawn Bowling
- Beach Chalet
- Dutch Windmill & Queen Wilhelmina Tulip Garden
- Bison Paddock
- Lindy in the Park
- Tennis Complex
- Stow Lake
- National AIDS Memorial Grove
Things to See in Marina Green:
- Enjoy a leisurely surrey stroll along the flat National Park Bike Path! See all the San Francisco Waterfront has to offer and enjoy exquisite views of the Golden Gate Bridge.
- Historic Fort Mason Center
- Crissy Field
- San Francisco Waterfront
- Yacht Club
- Warming Hut Cafe
- Fort Point Military Museum
At the location you started from!
Helmet, lock, front handlebar bag, map & map holder.
Surreys rent for one hour at a time.